Latest News< Back to the news
Zebra Access are recruiting
Zebra Access are recruiting now for the below post:
Job Title: Specialist Employment Officer
Hours of Work: Fixed term contract until 30th April 2022. 5 days per week (40 hours).
Workplace: Across the Black Country region and remotely as required
Are you passionate about:
- Supporting Deaf, Deaf Blind and Hard of Hearing people to have a more active part in society?
- Breaking down barriers that exist in the workplace, education, training or society in general?
- Encouraging Deaf, Deaf Blind and Hard of Hearing people to build self-confidence and self-belief?
- Understanding and providing access solutions to the daily barriers faced by Deaf, Deaf Blind and Hard of Hearing people?
- Inspiring and mentoring Deaf, Deaf Blind and Hard of Hearing people in their journey through their adult working lives?
If so, you are the kind of person we are looking for to lead and deliver this project with background and experience in job searching, creating CVs, interview preparation and so on. Please contact Chris Beech at email@example.com or call 01902 421919 for an informal discussion or for more details about the role.
How to apply: Send your CV and a covering letter, stating why you are the best person for this job, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Zebra Access, Creative Industries Centre, Wolverhampton Science Park, Glaisher Drive, WV10 9TG.
Application deadline: 13th September 2021 11pm.
Interviews: To be conducted over Facetime/WhatsApp/Zoom within 2 weeks of the deadline
Please do not hesitate to contact Chris Beech at email@example.com if you have any further queries.
Zebra Access CIO provides services and support to Deaf, Deaf Blind and Hard of Hearing people with thanks to The National Lottery Community Fund. Services includes Employment Services, English/Maths tutorials, Advocacy, Community Development, BSL/Deaf Awareness, drop-in sessions dealing with a range of queries, complaints, form filling, and many more. Zebra Access staff and volunteers have the right to work in a safe and abuse free environment. The organisation will not tolerate any kind of abuse against its staff, volunteers or property.find out More