Latest News< Back to the news
Vaccine - NHS
This information has been given to us by the NHS so we can share this vaccination information with you.
- The COVID-19 vaccine is safe and effective and is available now.
- The vaccine is currently being offered to those most at risk.
- The vaccine might not be delivered by your local GP surgery but at another location in your area.
- When it is the right time for you, you will receive an invitation to come forward and be told where to go and what to do.
- For most people this will be a letter, either from their GP or the national NHS. This letter will include all the information you will need to book appointments, including your NHS number.
- Please do not phone GP surgeries or other NHS services with general queries about how and when you will be able to get the vaccine.
- When we do contact you, please attend your booked appointments.
- Please continue to follow all the guidance to control the virus and save lives.
Deaf HubWhat can we help you with?
As part of the Zebra Access' Reaching Communities 'Deaf Hub' project, with the support of the Big Lottery Fund, Advocacy drop-in Centres for deaf and hard of hearing people are now up and running to assist with a range of queries, complaints, form filling, and many more.find out More