Latest News< Back to the news
Vaccine - NHS
This information has been given to us by the NHS so we can share this vaccination information with you.
- The COVID-19 vaccine is safe and effective and is available now.
- The vaccine is currently being offered to those most at risk.
- The vaccine might not be delivered by your local GP surgery but at another location in your area.
- When it is the right time for you, you will receive an invitation to come forward and be told where to go and what to do.
- For most people this will be a letter, either from their GP or the national NHS. This letter will include all the information you will need to book appointments, including your NHS number.
- Please do not phone GP surgeries or other NHS services with general queries about how and when you will be able to get the vaccine.
- When we do contact you, please attend your booked appointments.
- Please continue to follow all the guidance to control the virus and save lives.
Zebra Access CIO provides services and support to Deaf, Deaf Blind and Hard of Hearing people with thanks to The National Lottery Community Fund. Services includes Employment Services, English/Maths tutorials, Advocacy, Community Development, BSL/Deaf Awareness, drop-in sessions dealing with a range of queries, complaints, form filling, and many more. Zebra Access staff and volunteers have the right to work in a safe and abuse free environment. The organisation will not tolerate any kind of abuse against its staff, volunteers or property.find out More