English and Maths Tutorials
What the tutorials aim for:
- Brushing up on written English/Maths skills
- Gaining confidence in using English/Maths skills
- Preparing for entry assessments (job or education settings)
- Gaining a better understanding of the English language
- Learn new English skills/Maths skills
- Informal and fun learning online
If you would like to get in touch with Deirdre with other enquiries- please do so!
Contact Deirdre at firstname.lastname@example.org or
07923 185436â€¬ (sms/whatsapp/facetime)
Zebra Access are pleased to be a delivery partner for a new 'Black Country Futures' project funded by The National Lottery Community Fund which will run until March 2022.
Zebra Access CIO provides services and support to Deaf, Deaf Blind and Hard of Hearing people with thanks to Lottery's Community Fund. Services includes Employment Servuces, English/Maths tutorials, Advocacy, Community Development, BSL/Deaf Awareness, drop-in sessions dealing with a range of queries, complaints, form filling, and many more. Zebra Access staff and volunteers have the right to work in a safe and abuse free environment. The organisation will not tolerate any kind of abuse against its staff, volunteers or property.find out More