English and Maths Tutorials
What the tutorials aim for:
- Brushing up on written English/Maths skills
- Gaining confidence in using English/Maths skills
- Preparing for entry assessments (job or education settings)
- Gaining a better understanding of the English language
- Learn new English skills/Maths skills
- Informal and fun learning online
If you would like to get in touch with Deirdre with other enquiries- please do so!
Contact Deirdre at email@example.com or
07923 185436 (sms/whatsapp/facetime)
PLEASE REGISTER BY MONDAY 29th JUNE
Zebra Access are pleased to be a delivery partner for a new 'Black Country Futures' project funded by The National Lottery Community Fund which will run until March 2022.
Deaf HubWhat can we help you with?
As part of the Zebra Access' Reaching Communities 'Deaf Hub' project, with the support of the Big Lottery Fund, Advocacy drop-in Centres for deaf and hard of hearing people are now up and running to assist with a range of queries, complaints, form filling, and many more.find out More