The Job Club was launched on 8th November 2016. It offers weekly drop in support, as well as one to one appointments, and a series of workshops aimed at supporting Deaf and Hard of Hearing people moving towards employability and employment.
Are you looking to:
- Receive support with CV writing and completing application forms
- Get opportunities to apply and become involved with volunteering
- Be signposted to training, apprenticeships or educational courses to gain further skills
- Improve your confidence
- get involved with volunteering
- Gain employment, become self-employed, or start your own business with our specialist deaf and hard of hearing support
The weekly drop-in sessions are held at three locations as follows:
Tuesdays - 10am to 1pm
Blakenhall Community and Healthy Living Centre (The Bob Jones Centre), Bromley St, Wolverhampton WV2 3AS
Wednesdays - 10am to 12.30pm
Sandwell Deaf Community Centre (Sandwell Deaf Community Association), Summer St, West Bromwich B71 4JA
Wednesdays - 2pm to 5pm
The Walsall Disability Hub, 17 Lichfield Street, Walsall, WS1 1TU
One to one appointments can also be made outside of the above job club times to meet the individual's needs.
For more details, please contact Marian White on either email: firstname.lastname@example.org or SMS/Facetime: 07521698268
Deaf HubWhat can we help you with?
As part of the Zebra Access' Reaching Communities 'Deaf Hub' project, with the support of the Big Lottery Fund, Advocacy drop-in Centres for deaf and hard of hearing people are now up and running to assist with a range of queries, complaints, form filling, and many more.find out More