Latest News< Back to the news
Community Development Officer vacancy
Zebra Access CIO has an exciting Community Development Officer vacancy.
We are looking for someone to join our team and who is passionate about:
- Developing services for Deaf, Deaf Blind and Hard of Hearing people and communities.
- Supporting Deaf, Deaf Blind and Hard of Hearing people in all areas of life.
- Understanding and providing communication access solutions for Deaf, Deaf Blind and Hard of Hearingpeople facing daily barriers in society.
- Developing robust Partnerships.
- Inspiring and mentoring Deaf, Deaf Blind and Hard of Hearing people.
Please see link for more details - Job Description and Personal Specification
If you feel that you are the kind of person we are looking for to lead and deliver this project, please apply by sending your CV and covering letter, stating why you feel you are the best person for this job, by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 5pm, 18th February 2021.
Meanwhile please do feel free to contact Chris Beech at email@example.com if you have any further queries.
Deaf HubWhat can we help you with?
As part of the Zebra Access' Reaching Communities 'Deaf Hub' project, with the support of the Big Lottery Fund, Advocacy drop-in Centres for deaf and hard of hearing people are now up and running to assist with a range of queries, complaints, form filling, and many more.find out More