Latest News< Back to the news
Community Development Officer vacancy
Zebra Access CIO has an exciting Community Development Officer vacancy.
We are looking for someone to join our team and who is passionate about:
- Developing services for Deaf, Deaf Blind and Hard of Hearing people and communities.
- Supporting Deaf, Deaf Blind and Hard of Hearing people in all areas of life.
- Understanding and providing communication access solutions for Deaf, Deaf Blind and Hard of Hearingpeople facing daily barriers in society.
- Developing robust Partnerships.
- Inspiring and mentoring Deaf, Deaf Blind and Hard of Hearing people.
Please see link for more details - Job Description and Personal Specification
If you feel that you are the kind of person we are looking for to lead and deliver this project, please apply by sending your CV and covering letter, stating why you feel you are the best person for this job, by email to: email@example.com
Application deadline: 5pm, 18th February 2021.
Meanwhile please do feel free to contact Chris Beech at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further queries.
Zebra Access CIO provides services and support to Deaf, Deaf Blind and Hard of Hearing people with thanks to The National Lottery Community Fund. Services includes Employment Services, English/Maths tutorials, Advocacy, Community Development, BSL/Deaf Awareness, drop-in sessions dealing with a range of queries, complaints, form filling, and many more. Zebra Access staff and volunteers have the right to work in a safe and abuse free environment. The organisation will not tolerate any kind of abuse against its staff, volunteers or property.find out More