Advocacy Drop in (Civic Centre)
Time: 13:00 - 17:00
We offer support with:
- Making phone calls
- Filling in forms (such as PIP, JSA, UC, ESA, Housing Benefit, Housing etc.)
- Attending meetings with the client (such as PIP assessment, appeal hearing, etc),
- Translating letters,
- Booking interpreters for upcoming appointments/meetings etc,
- Making complaints, General information,
- Referral to different services,
- Signposting to other organisations,
- Safeguarding concerns,
- Reporting hate crime, and many more!
Contact Craig at email@example.com or SMS/Facetime at 07472 959315
Deaf HubWhat can we help you with?
As part of the Zebra Access' Reaching Communities 'Deaf Hub' project, with the support of the Big Lottery Fund, Advocacy drop-in Centres for deaf and hard of hearing people are now up and running to assist with a range of queries, complaints, form filling, and many more.find out More